Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happy End of the World, Everyone!

I figured it'd be a crime to not post something today for those of you convinced tomorrow is the end. Of course, on the show we've had just about every guest bring up opposing viewpoints on the 2012 issue. My take? Nothing's going to happen other than people freaking out. This post originally was going to be a countdown of my favorite apocalypse movies, but my criteria included the world actually ending in them. Anything where Ben Affleck saves the day was immediately disqualified. So that left about four movies I actually like, and no list just has four movies. If you're really looking for some quality apocalypse entertainment, you don't have enough time to read The Stand so let me suggest you pop in Dr. Strangelove or Seeking a Friend for the End of the World. Those are some solid movies.

If this is, in fact, the end somehow, thanks for reading and have a wonderful apocalypse.

1 comment:

  1. I ran out of creamy peanut butter. Does that not amount to the world ending, in some sense?

    ReplyDelete